16-11-2013-30-11-2013:Well hello long time dint write the blog for so long due to assignments, mid-term test and some sorts of problem is currently ongoing and yet and now story as usual for continue at first I would like to introduce the new card game which is Z/x Zilions of Enemy X err this card game lores is like historical game.. anyway hope this good may influence new players join as well more people more nicer.. at first I played as the first time which is Blue/White deck On the next day I have opened boxes with White,Black and Green division leaders and everyone is so happy about it for the first box we banged which is B04 I get a blue ZXR errr is make a good combination with black so yeah just put for collection then and sooner receives Pokemon Y and Nintendo 3DS as well and officially vow: Welcome to Kalos Region it is quite challenging game to me but the second gym story is quite long it may take up to 5 hours to complete it and battle second gym and get my Favourite Hoenn Teammate Blaziken and Mega Evolution into Mega Blaziken and now just as usual assignments ongoing and mid-term test too anyway i will put a full stop here for today's Part hope that Sem 2 goes well as normal day for me so Good Luck :D
Characters:Yugi Ry,Jun Shean,Taka,Adrian,Yoru,Zb,Yi Ying
Next:Part 62:It is ended? but i think do not
No comments:
Post a Comment